Find us via:
Via Michelin: https://www.viamichelin.com/web/Maps?address=274%20Chemin%20des%20Doux%2C%2074400%20Chamonix-Mont-Blanc%2C%20France
Google Maps: [googlemaps https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d11105.078832626592!2d6.827683095156834!3d45.905917209384036!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x478951df50b2ade5%3A0xd91710d3b7ca257b!2sCamping+des+Ecureuils!5e0!3m2!1sen!2sfr!4v1544798434557&w=600&h=450]
Direct access via the Autoroute Blanche E25 – A40 related to European road network.
- 16 km from Switzerland via the Col des Montets
- 15 km from Italy via the Mont Blanc Tunnel
- Take Exit 30 “Les Bossons”
- driving from Chamonix or Italy, turn right signposted Les Bossons
- driving from La Fayet/Les Houches, turn left, signposted Camping des Écureuils
- At the roundabout turn left and immediately take the next right.
- pass under the railway and turn right
- Camping des Ecureuils is 279 metres straight ahead
Please note! The bridge to access the campsite is 3.2m high.
There are regular bus services to Chamonix from Geneva and Courmayeur.
Get the local Train Express Régional (TER) to Saint Gervais Les Bains – Le Fayet Then take the Mont Blanc Express up the Chamonix valley to Les Bossons Station Turn right out of the station and walk about 100m Just after you cross a small stream called Le Torrent des Bossons 10 m on to the right is a steep set of steps down towards a narrow bridge below the railway, on the other side is des Ecureuils.
Chamonix Les Bossons is located:-
- 88 km from Geneva International Airport Cointrin, there are many transfer companies running to Chamonix from the Airport, I recommend Chamonix Valley Transfers, mark Camping des Ecureuils as your destination and the driver will drop you off at the Campsite Reception.
- 220 km from Lyon International Airport – Saint – Exupery
- 171 km from Turin International Airport – Caselle